Four to Six Session GP Partner
We serve a semi-rural population of 7,600 within Dartmoor National Park, near the vibrant ocean city of Plymouth. We are looking to recruit someone to complement our enthusiastic and caring team.
- Established PMS Practice; consistently high QOF and Patient Survey results. CQC rated “Good”
- Steadily rising patient numbers
- Loyal and dedicated multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering high quality care
- 6 weeks’ annual leave and 2 weeks study leave per year, pro rata
- Above average earnings
- EMIS Web
- Dispensing pharmacy to patients registered at our branch surgery (Princetown)
- Established and respected training practice
- Strong links to the Peninsula Medical School
- Purpose built, Partner-owned premises with recent internal improvements
- Part of West Devon PCN with two other high achieving practices in the nearby town of Tavistock. Active involvement within Devon LMC and CCG
Please email our Practice Manager for an information pack by clicking the apply button.
Informal visits welcome by appointment – contact Sue Edwards or Katie Higgins. For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call See our website for further information: www.yelvertonsurgery.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 10th December 2021