Salaried GP/Partner Required
An opportunity has arisen for a GP to join a forward thinking and supportive practice team in the historic market town of Ormskirk in West Lancashire.
We are looking for a salaried GP or Partner (applicants preference) to start ASAP but we would be willing to wait for the right candidate.
We welcome applications from GPs at any stage of their career and we are able to be flexible regarding number of sessions/days.
- 9000 patients
- EMIS Web, DOCMAN and AccuRx
- Outstanding CQC rating
- GPs with interests in womens health, minor surgery, paediatrics, safeguarding and service development
- Good links with evolving ICP
- Members of Ormskirk PCN with support from Clinical Pharmacists, First Contact Physiotherapist, Social Prescribers, Paramedics and Care Home Support Team
- In-house support for CPD
- Thriving university town with good local schools
- Semi-rural practice within easy commuting distance of Liverpool and Manchester
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Debbie Dobson, Practice Manager, by clicking the apply button
Parkgate Surgery, 28 St Helens Road, Ormskirk, L39 4QR
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call. Website: www.parkgatesurgery.co.uk
Closing date for applications 30th November 2021.