Registrar ENT (M22/024) Job Type
Job Details Job Details
Tallaght University Hospital
Providing the highest standards of emergency and elective healthcare to our patients of all age groups in a holistic environment, we pride ourselves on being acknowledged as a centre of excellence. Tallaght University Hospital is a large public voluntary teaching hospital with a strong historic affiliation with Trinity College Dublin. State-of-the-art facilities, innovative research, superb programmes of continuing professional development and world class education are both led and enjoyed by our dedicated multi-disciplinary professional staff.
Join us, and you’ll be given excellent training whilst gaining experience in your chosen speciality, contribute your initiatives and excel in a welcoming, supportive environment.
We can offer you:
- Supported Career Development and Training
- Grand Rounds
- Tutorials for NCHD’s doing Membership Part 1 & 2 Examination
- Journal Clubs
- ACLS Course ran in house
- Study Day for G.P’s
- Medical Photography & Illustration Department
- Library Facilities
- NCHD Orientation Programme and Manual
- Medical Administration Intranet Site
The following is required for employment:
- Satisfactory references
- Satisfactory registration with the Irish Medical Council (IMC) and the provision of your IMC Registration Certificate effective from 9th July 2018.
- Satisfactory evidence of English Language Competency
- Satisfactory completion of Children’s First
- Satisfactory completion of Self Declaration Form
- Satisfactory completion of Garda Vetting Form
- Satisfactory clearance from Occupational Health Department
- Satisfactory evidence of Residency Status
- Satisfactory evidence of current ACLS / APLS certificate. NCHDs who participate in Crash Call include those working in Adult and Paediatric Medicine, Adult and Paediatric Emergency Medicine, and Anaesthesia. It is not permitted for you to be a member of the Crash Call team without a current certificate.
- Satisfactory evidence of Hand Hygiene training.
- Satisfactory evidence of Manual Handling training.