Digital Healthcare GP's
Are you looking to make a difference? So are we:
Thanks for stopping by! We’re Doctor Care Anywhere: a leading digital platform, with a clear vision to radically transform the future of healthcare – and that all starts with our brilliant team. From doctors and designers to software developers and marketers – we’re proud of our people, who love working together to enhance patient experiences for the better.
It’s why every year, we help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, anywhere in the world.Our story started back in 2013, but as we continue to rapidly grow, we’re looking for the very best talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals.If you’re highly motivated, hard-working and ready to dream big – while having lots of fun at the same time – then we want to hear from you today!
What can you expect from us?:
- At Doctor Care Anywhere we want to make the world a better place by improving peoples’ lives. We are changing healthcare for the better by providing the highest quality healthcare anywhere you are, which is affordable to everyone.
- A united team all dedicated and passionate towards our mission and purpose. An environment where each member of our team is fundamental to us achieving our vision.
- A company that values its employees, offers fantastic growth opportunities, and actively promotes from within.
- A culture where you have full backing, encouragement and a team that listens in order for you to develop.
- A role where you have the convenience of working from your own home!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Digital Healthcare GP's to provide GP Services on behalf of Doctor Care Anywhere via our virtual consultation platform, meeting our patient needs in line with best practice guidelines, delivering value for our patients and customers across private and NHS sectors.
If you have any questions, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 088 4980.
We are looking for specific shifts covering the below;
- Monday all day
- Tuesday 5pm-10pm
- Wednesday 5pm-10pm
- Thursday Midday -10pm
- Friday 10am-10pm
- Saturday all day
- Sunday 10am-10pm
Who fits the role?
GPs who are/have:
- MRCGP Qualification
- A minimum of one year post CCT experience
- Able to commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week
- Registered on the GMC GP Register with licence to practice
- On an NHS National performers list (England, Wales or Northern Ireland)
- UK based (necessity)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent clinical decision making skills
- Digital proficiency
- A passion for healthcare
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role and for ongoing professional development
- A dedicated and punctual professional
Role Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Deliver digital consultations via video and over the telephone to patients
- Partake in our new virtual assessment and prescription service
- Undertake virtual Health Reviews with patients
- Take part in the end-to-end journey for patient users who have diagnostic tests with virtual specialist reviews
- Maintain patient facing records with detail, accuracy and speed
- Flexible approach and ability to prioritise work tasks effectively
- Clinical Admin (actioning specialist letters and investigations, including blood results and imaging reports)
We offer fixed sessions, you will need to commit to fixed shifts (which are 4 hours in length, however can be split up over the week depending on what hours you choose.)
- Weekday Daytime (8am-6pm)
- Weekday Evening (6pm-10pm)
- Weekend / Bank Holiday Session (Including Friday Evening)
Sessional Rates (per annum):
- £9,500 for weekday hours (8-6, Monday to Friday)
- £10,500 for weekday evenings (6-10pm, Monday to Friday)
- £11,500 for weekends (Friday evenings and all weekend days)
- Medical indemnity for work related to DCA
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (FTE)
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for yourself and up to five other members of your family or friends
- Minimum 20 minutes per appointment
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to split your sessions to fit around other commitments
- A supportive, approachable management team
- Live in-shift operational and clinical support via instant messaging
- High quality training and clinical governance from respected clinicians
- Experience cultivating a new skill set in tele-medicine
- Flexible Hours to fit around your other commitments
- Being part of a growing company with great opportunities to develop as a result
- CQC 2019 Inspection, ISO9001 & ISO27001 accredited
To apply, please click the apply button.