GP opportunity at Exmoor Medical Centre for 4 sessions
If you love the outdoors and nature you will feel at home working at Exmoor Medical Centre. Based in Dulverton on the edge of Exmoor National Park, it provides easy access to walking and cycling along with kayaking and windsurfing on the nearby Wimbleball Lake. The practice is only 40 minutes from Taunton and Exeter and 45 minutes from Barnstaple.
We are currently recruiting for a Salaried GP to our dispensing practice in Dulverton on the Western Fringes of Somerset in the beautiful Exmoor National Park. Our list size is approximately 4000 patients. We are a part of Symphony Healthcare Services and the well-established West Somerset Primary Care Network: Living Better and have a Complex Care Community Nurse and Village Agent attached to our practice.
- Up to 4 sessions available
- High QOF achievement
- Modern purpose built surgery
- Dispensing practice
- CQC - Good with outstanding domains
- Helpful, efficient, friendly Clinical and Admin team
- Regular internal meetings and educational support
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
- Training practice (North Devon VTS scheme)
Contact Lindsay Smith (Practice Manager) for more information or to arrange an informal visit via the apply click button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call