Welcome to our innovative, friendly team who believe in working together and supporting each other. We are looking for a Salaried GP / GP Partner for 8/9 sessions but will consider other work plans for the ideal candidate.
Burnham-on-Sea is ideally located within easy access to the Blackdown and the Mendip Hills both designated as Areas Of Natural Beauty, with a network of footpaths and byways for walking, mountain biking and horse riding. It is perfect for discovering the beauty of the beaches and coastal paths, and both sites are within 5-10 minutes’ walk of the beach. The M5, Bristol Airport and train routes to London mean that it’s very conveniently located.
- Our existing team comprises GPs Partners/Salaried, ST3, experience nursing team, Clinical Pharmacists, Primary Care Practitioners (Paramedics), MSK Practitioners and Admin Team
- GP training Practice (passed our most recent review with flying colours)
- Working over 2 top class sites approx. 1.5 miles apart (one nearly new and located in the countryside, the other recently refurbished to a high specification).
- 16,500 patient list
- EMIS clinical / Front Desk appointments
- Regular MDT in-house clinical training
- We are always looking at new ways of working to benefit both patients and staff and your input would be valued
- Mentoring scheme for newly-qualified GPs
- We recognise that GPs often look for interests both inside and outside the practice and we are keen to support this.
- Funded relocation scheme available with eligibility criteria
To find out more about us go to our Careers Website at www.burnhamandberrowmedical-careers.org and burnhamandberrowmedicalcentre.co.uk
If you would like to apply or arrange an informal visit, please email with your CV to: Debbie Hale, Management Partner by clicking the apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call