We have an opportunity for an individual to join us here at Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust as we transform the way we deliver healthcare across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Your role will incorporate clinic and endoscopy; out of hours GI bleed commitment as well as inpatient workloads, giving a wide variety to the working day.
If you'd like to visit we can arrange an overnight stay so you can have a look around and meet the team. Travel and accommodation will be on us and we are sure that you'll like it so much you'll want to stay We offer a £30k incentive package which is either paid as a lump sum when you complete a house purchase locally or in annual instalments over 4 years which will help you and your family settle in our beautiful county.
We can offer a range of exciting ways to enhance both your professional and personal life. We can give you:
- Access to Research, Development and Innovation services
- National and International conference attendance
- Leadership development, coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working opportunities
- Teaching opportunities due to our strong relationship with the University of Exeter Medical School - we would welcome any discussion about a senior honorary academic title with the medical school too.
On behalf of the team, I look forward to meeting you soon.
Dr Joy Worthington.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 01872 252489
The Royal Cornwall Hospital is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For further details / informal visits contact:
Joy Worthington Consultant Gastroenterologist and Speciality Lead Email email@example.com Telephone 01872 252489
Additional contact information
firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 01872 252489
BMJ Ref: BMJ-46214/156-MS-3219