Permanent salaried GP post
Permanent salaried GP post - up to 9 sessions per week (minimum 7 sessions), starting January 2022
Join our vibrant team at Brockwell Park Surgery
Enjoy longer appointment times, a genuine patient centred approach that champions continuity of care and a supportive atmosphere at one of London’s top rated GP practices. We’re looking for a permanent salaried GP starting in January 2022. We have up to 9 permanent sessions available although this could be negotiated for the right candidate (minimum 7 sessions).
Our duty sessions run daily from 08.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.30. Candidates must be available to cover some of these duty sessions during the week, and will also have their own pre-bookable clinics. Candidates must also be available to work 09.00-10.30 on a Thursday morning, in order to join our weekly clinical meeting, although this could be done remotely.
- 8 GPs, 2 nurses, pharmacist, physiotherapist, phlebotomist, link worker and care coordinators
- PMS practice with a list size of 9,500
- 15 minute appointments
- 1.5 hour weekly clinical meeting
- Open door ethos (in a covid-safe environment!)
- Training practice with registrars, F2 and medical students
- CQC rated ‘good’, high QOF achievement
- Rated 5 stars on NHS choices and high ratings in all parts of the GP patient survey
- Salary: £10,000 per session per annum, pro rata
Contact Laura Walters, our practice manager, to find out more – we can give you a virtual tour and put you in touch with one of our GPs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.