Bridgeside Surgery is a friendly well-established practice in a small Sussex market town, near the South Downs and the sea, with a practice list size of 6,500.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP or GP's to take over from our retiring senior partner from the 1st June 2021. We are looking to cover up to 8 sessions, ideally 4 days a week but are happy to consider a more flexible working pattern to suit the applicant(s); partnership or salaried, with a view to Partnership considered.
We offer a firm commitment towards training, education and development and you would be joining a supportive, committed and friendly surgery who value team support and good communication. We strive to provide a high standard of care within a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We have an efficient, dedicated and hard-working clinical team, as well as a strong supportive administrative team who are easily approachable and enjoy their work.
What can we offer:
- Golden Hello £20,000(FTE) available to qualifying applicants
- Training fund up to £3,000
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Competitive remuneration package
- Popular training practice with BSMS medical students and FY2 Drs
- Strong & experienced clinical team comprising of: 3 partners, salaried GP, Paramedic Practitioner, Clinical pharmacist, 2 nurses, 3 HCA's
- Excellent staff retention rate and strong team culture
- Regular clinical meetings
- Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC
- Above CCG average ratings in patient survey
- EMIS Web
To apply for this post please click the apply button or call the practice to discuss the post or arrange a visit.
Also attached below is a document you can download giving further information regarding the post.