Why join our team?
Be part of a practice
- where your views matter, all our salaried GP’s attend our Practice Meetings and are involved in decision making in the practice
- that has family friendly ethos and flexibility
- where equity in workload matters for all
- that cares for patients and is supportive to all staff
Be part of forward thinking Bradford South Primary Care Network (Ridge, Parklands, Horton Park, Horton Bank, Wibsey & Queensbury), working to improve care at a local level
We are a friendly, caring and supportive practice. We provide high quality patient-centered care in inner city Bradford.
- Vacancy arising due to retirement
- Negotiable start date (willing to wait for the right candidate)
- Three Partner, innovative PMS practice, 10,125 patients
- We are a team of three Partners, three Salaried GP, three ANP, Practice Pharmacist and Nursing Team
- Experienced training practice, GP Trainees and medical students
- Modern purpose built premises
- Excellent SystmOne records
- GPSI Diabetes clinics
- Well organised Admin team
- We are keen to develop other specialist in house services
Applications in writing with accompanying CV to:
Angela Worobel, Practice Manager
Horton Park Medical Practice
99 Horton Park Avenue
Bradford BD7 3EG
Or apply by email via the apply click button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Informal visits and enquiries welcome. Practice History available on request.