This friendly, dynamic 4 partner GP surgery is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Salaried GP to join our team.
You will be clinically excellent, and also ready to help the practice to continue to develop and innovate.
- 7400 patient GMS 4 partner training practice
- Rented, modern purpose built premises
- Well established, friendly practice team
- Consistent high achievers on QOF, local and national enhanced services, CCG performance indicators and patient satisfaction survey
- Dynamic, innovative IT and triage systems in place to help manage workload, targets and patient demand
- EMIS Web, Docman, Electronic Prescribing and Online patient services.
- 6 Sessions per week
- Post is available from October; however we are potentially flexible with start date for the right candidate.
Islington is London's smallest borough, covering an area of just over six square miles. It is an area of tremendous diversity, not only in terms of the people who live here, but also the environment. It has some of the most famous Georgian squares in London, a canal system, the bars and restaurants of Upper St, and Arsenal Football Club.
Application by covering letter and CV by clicking the apply button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Closing date: 27 August 2021
Interviews will take place the week of 6 September 2021.