This is a wonderful opportunity for a newly-qualified/experienced GP to join our long established, forward thinking practice of 6 GP partners, 3 salaried GPs, Nursing team covering 14,500 patients.
We are in the heart of Epsom Town Centre, Surrey with high-QOF achievement and patient-focussed work-ethic. We are active members of Epsom PCN and a local Federation. With a strong team ethos, keen interest in training and mixed skill-set we welcome further expansion with complementary/added skills.
• EMIS web/Docman/EPS
• Established nursing team
• Pro-active administrative team/workflow optimisation
• Daily coffee meet-up/social events(COVID permitting)
. Contraceptive clinics/minor Surgery
• Work-life balance- a priority
• Training practice-GPSTs
• Competitive salary-(dependent on experience)
• Light home-visit duties-(Paramedic visiting service)
• PCN practice pharmacist
• Supported by PCN physician’s associate/health & wellbeing coach/social-link prescriber and FCP.
We look to recruit an enthusiastic/motivated/caring GP to complement our team full-time 8 sessions or welcome 2 Salaried GPs (job share). Competitive 6 weeks' annual leave arrangement/1 week's study leave(pro-rata).
Working over Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday to cover a named-GP list and on-call commitment. Start time negotiable for the right candidate.
We welcome any informal requests for further information/practice visits.
For further details please email Practice Manager Helen Harwood via the click apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Closing date: 2nd September 2021.