General Practitioner x3 newly created positions
HCA Healthcare UK, Locations:
- London - New Broad Street GP Practice
- London - Baker Street GP Practice
- London - Canary Wharf GP Practice
Salaried - £9.5k per annum per session - weekdays only, no weekends, no on-call, no home visits.
- Practice hours 9am-6pm.
- Combination of Face-to-Face clinic, and telemedicine patient appointments.
- GP appointments and Health Screening Appointments.
Permanent Salaried Contract options to choose from;
- 3 day week - (6sessions)
- 4 day week - (8 sessions)
- 5 day week (10 sessions)
HCA Healthcare UK has over 50 years of creating a healthier tomorrow. We believe that our continuous success is underpinned by providing an environment where our GPs, are able to deliver their best work to the highest of standards.
We’re currently looking to recruit three career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioner to provide adult primary care and health screening assessments to our private paying patients.
With a day that offers variety, our GPs are splitting the structured well-planned sessions into Adult GP appointments and Health Screening services to Corporate Client and Self Paying patients. With an element of protected admin time, available to you are digital tools to write detailed patient reports using secured web-based platforms and mobile apps.
Summary of Duties
- Appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 hour for consultations, examinations, diagnosis, treatments and health assessments.
- You have time to care for our patients, in your GP Consultation you will carry out some procedures such as taking bloods, vaccinations, smear tests, prescribing drugs, antenatal checks, travel advice or ordering further on-site tests supplementary therapy
- Your GP role will extend to include conducting regular Health Screening assessments to our Corporate Clients, designed to provide overall health and lifestyle coaching, preventative medicine, identify through advanced elite screening services specific health risks that may require further investigation. Early detection is key.
Skills and Experience
- Applicants must be GMC registered. You do not need to be on the performers list but do need to be on the GP register.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- GP experience with private patients Desirable
Training will be provided on the range of health screening services.