Salaried Remote GPs
- Homeworking options throughout England, Scotland and Wales and clinics in London and Birmingham
- up to £11,903 per session, per annum (dependant on day and time of the week)
- Closing date
- 29 Jul 2023
- General Practice, GP (principal / partner), GP (salaried), Locum GP, Digital GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Hello! We’re Babylon.
We’re a leading global, value-based care company on a mission. We want to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth. By shifting the focus from sick care to preventative care, we’re creating a better model of healthcare. One that combines AI-powered technology with the highest quality clinical expertise—so we can help people live healthier, longer lives.
A few fast facts.
Babylon was founded in London in 2013, since then, we have grown to become a major contributor to the UK healthcare system. Today, we are the largest digital-first GP practice in the UK and deliver our services to both NHS and private patients. Since 2021, we've conducted over 1 million appointments and are responsible for over 380,000 patients. We've achieved an NHS Quality Outcome Framework Score of 95% in the clinical domain and have received fantastic feedback from our patients, with 95% of appointments being rated 4 or 5 stars (out of 5)
Do what you love at Babylon.
We care about our people as much as we care about our patients. Our clinicians are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re looking to hire clinicians whose ideas and energy align with our mission. As a pioneer in digital healthcare, we empower you to focus on what you do best - give patients the best care possible.
Perks and recreation.
We give our clinicians the option of flexible working, so you can work from home or at one of our clinics. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy at Babylon.
- Payment of professional registration fees (GMC, NMC, GPHC), pro rata
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- 5 days study leave pro rata, including one day's CPD training with Red Whale
- Live clinical and operational support via instant messaging
- 35 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
- 5% employer pension contribution for 5% employee contribution
- Life Insurance 4x annual base salary
- Free Babylon subscription for Babylon services
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Eye care voucher reimbursement (up to £20)
- Participation in Babylon’s refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Health and wellbeing resources
- Laptop and monitor provided, plus £100 set up costs claimable via expenses
- Up to £80 towards noise cancelling headphones
- Free breakfast and snacks when you’re in the office
Looking for a refreshing new opportunity?
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities in our growing team then please register your details by clicking the apply button and we will be in touch.
If you’d like to learn more about us, please visit babylonhealth.com
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Face
We are babylon
1. The most important part of babylon is the values we work to
2. These come to life through our behaviours
3. That’s why we are dedicated to recruiting babylonians who embody those behaviours
4. We work to establish a collective culture
5. We consistently review to ensure every individual is being the best that they can be.
Apply for Salaried Remote GPs
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert