Working as a clinician at Babylon
Hello! We’re Babylon.
We’re a leading global, value-based care company on a mission. We want to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth. By shifting the focus from sick care to preventative care, we’re creating a better model of healthcare. One that combines AI-powered technology with the highest quality clinical expertise—so we can help people live healthier, longer lives.
A few fast facts.
In 2020, we delivered 1.3 million clinical consultations and completed over 2 million AI interactions across 17 countries. And in the UK, we became the largest NHS practice in the country. We’re responsible for over 100,000 patients. And we’ve achieved one of the highest NHS Quality Outcome Framework scores, with 97% in the clinical domain.
Do what you love at Babylon.
We care about our people as much as we care about our patients. Our clinicians are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re looking to hire clinicians whose ideas and energy align with our mission. As a pioneer in digital healthcare, we empower you to focus on what you do best - give patients the best care possible.
Perks and recreation.
We give our clinicians the option of flexible working, so you can work from home or at one of our clinics. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy at Babylon.
- Payment of professional registration fees (GMC, NMC, GPHC), pro rata
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- 5 days study leave pro rata, including one day's CPD training with Red Whale
- Live clinical and operational support via instant messaging
- 33 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
- Participation in the Babylon Bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution for 5% employee contribution
- Life Insurance 4x annual base salary
- Free Babylon subscription for Babylon services
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Eye care voucher reimbursement (up to £20)
- Participation in Babylon’s refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Health and wellbeing resources
- Laptop and monitor provided, plus £100 set up costs claimable via expenses
- Up to £80 towards noise cancelling headphones
- Free breakfast and snacks when you’re in the office
Looking for a refreshing new opportunity?
Please click the “Apply” button to submit your application or organise a call with one of our clinicians.
Please click 'Reveal Telephone Number' to speak to Melissa Ericsson-Tedder from our Talent team.
If you’d like to learn more about us, please visit babylonhealth.com