Salaried GP / GP Partner for 8/9 sessions
Welcome to our innovative, friendly team who believe in working together and supporting each other. We are looking for a Salaried GP / GP Partner for 8/9 sessions but will consider other work plans for the ideal candidate.
Burnham-on-Sea is ideally located within easy access to the Blackdown and the Mendip Hills both designated as Areas Of Natural Beauty, with a network of footpaths and byways for walking, mountain biking and horse riding. It is perfect for discovering the beauty of the beaches and coastal paths, and both sites are within 5-10 minutes’ walk of the beach. The M5, Bristol Airport and train routes to London mean that it’s very conveniently located.
- Our existing team comprises GPs Partners/Salaried, ST3, experience nursing team, Clinical Pharmacists, Primary Care Practitioners (Paramedics), MSK Practitioners and Admin Team
- GP training Practice (passed our most recent review with flying colours)
- Working over 2 top class sites approx. 1.5 miles apart (one nearly new and located in the countryside, the other recently refurbished to a high specification).
- 16,500 patient list
- EMIS clinical / Front Desk appointments
- Regular MDT in-house clinical training
- We are always looking at new ways of working to benefit both patients and staff and your input would be valued
- Mentoring scheme for newly-qualified GPs
- We recognise that GPs often look for interests both inside and outside the practice and we are keen to support this.
If you would like to apply or arrange an informal visit, please email with your CV to: Debbie Hale, Management Partner by clicking the apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Apply for Salaried GP / GP Partner for 8/9 sessions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly