Salaried GP x2
We are recruiting two enthusiastic doctors, each for six sessions/week who want to join a supportive, hardworking team.
Millbank Medical Centre is an established, training practice located in the City of Westminster. We are a two partner surgery based in purpose built premises with a growing list size, currently approx. 8,200 patients. We have a team dedicated to delivering a high standard of patient care with a friendly clinical and admin team.
We have CQC good rating, high QoF achievements and are active in the PCN, Borough and Federation teams. We teach undergraduate students and GP registrars – educators are welcomed. We have a large multidisciplinary team, working closely with nursing, pharmacists, health care assistants and care navigators. We have close relationships with our community teams – district nurses, health visitors and palliative care teams.
We welcome people developing their skills – we hold clinics including dermatology, mental health, baby clinic and paediatric hubs.
- Patient consultations – telephone, video, face to face, econsults and home visits
- Prescribing medications
- Administration – medical reports, referral letters
- Achieve QoF and PIP (local targets)
- On call (duty) and routine clinics
- Proactive care – screening and health promotion
- Current registration with GMC
- Communication skills
- Experience with history taking, examinations and management of acute and chronic conditions
- £10,000 per session
- 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Indemnity paid
- BMA contract
See our website for further information www.millbankmedicalcentre.co.uk .
Closing date 24 August 2021.
Please contact our Practice Manager to apply or to arrange an informal visit by clicking the apply button.