Belgrave Medical Centre - London
Currently recruiting for -
6 sessions a week – Monday, Tuesday, Friday
Belgrave Medical Centre is one of the oldest GP Surgeries in England, located in the historic Orange Square in the heart of the local community in Belgravia. We are a highly successful GMS practice a short walk from Victoria and a stone’s throw from Sloane Square Station with a list size of around 9,500 patients.
We have built a reputation of being a family friendly practice with great access and continuity of care in this stylish and cosmopolitan area.
We have an excellent clinical and administrative team who are very friendly and supportive with many people having been here for more than a decade. The team is hard working, competent, experienced and approachable and would make any new doctor feel welcome.
The practice has a traditional GP approach and continuity of care is at the heart of the way we practice. The practice has good access and friendly patients with the highest patient satisfaction survey ratings in the area, making it a pleasure to work here.
We are CQC registered good and perform highly in QOF and national/local enhanced services due to our whole team approach, in which the entire team comes together to reach our targets.
We use the clinical system SystmOne.
The practice has a good working relationship with the local practices in our PCN that would support any successful candidate.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and forward thinking GP to join our existing dedicated and friendly team to help us with our growing list size.
Main duties would include:
- Responding to medical problems presented by patients, including history taking, examination, investigation, diagnosis, treatment and referral where appropriate.
- Doing patient consultations face to face, via telephone or online
- Prescribing medications
- Shared On call duties as per a rota
- Home visits where clinically indicated
- Assist the practice in completion of QOF and other local enhanced service targets
- Clinical admin as per a shared rota
- Completion of Medical reports
- An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- Current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
- MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary care presentations
- Good time management skills
- 6 weeks’ annual leave pro rata
- 1-week Study pro rata
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues
For more information about our practice please call our Practice Manager – Serena Ledger – 0207 730 7030. Informal visits are welcome.
Please send your CV and a cover letter via the apply click button.