A position has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated GP to join our well-established, high achieving practice.
The practice is an inner city practice, within easy access to road/rail links and good local schools and colleges.
We are a forward thinking practice with consistent excellent patient feedback and satisfaction, operating from rented NHS premises. We also operate from a small branch surgery.
- 4-6 Sessions per week – negotiable
- CQC rating – Good
- Excellent QOF achievement
- Consistent positive patient feedback (FFT)
- 13000 Patient List
- System One computer system
- Part of Brunel PCN – Proactive in developing new local services
- Collaborating as Brunel PCN in the successful rollout of the Covid vaccination programme
- 3 Partners, 2 Salaried + 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Paramedic & an excellent Nursing team
- Minimal financial commitment - Rented NHS Premises
- Established training practice for GP’s, Nurses and Pharmacists.
- Excellent, supportive administrative team
We are keen to maintain the Partnership Model and continue to offer good quality, patient focused care, whilst developing our services to accommodate the changes in General Practice and Primary Care.
Throughout Covid this has proved to be invaluable to enable continuity of care to our patients and the smooth operation of our services.
For enquiries and a copy of our Practice Profile please contact Deanna Ferrett, Business Manager, East Shore Partnership, St Cuthbert’s Church, Hayling Avenue. Portsmouth, Hampshire. PO3 6BH or by clicking the apply button.
- Website address: eastshorepartnership.co.uk