Due to the retirement of our Senior Partner, we are offering a partnership opportunity at our small and friendly rural dispensing practice. You would be joining our remaining partner.
- 4.5 – 6.5 sessions per week (negotiable for 1 or 2 partners)
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
- 3 Salaried GPs, 2 Practice Nurses and 1 HCA
- 3,670 patients with 2,900 dispensing patients
- CQC rating Good
- Purpose built rented premises, minimal financial investment
- Members of the newly merged Hampshire, Southampton & Isle of Wight CCG
- Very supportive PPG
- Established and loyal team of staff
We are a traditional practice and strive to provide a first-class service emphasising on continuity of care. We encourage personal development of individual interests.
Bentley is a village located on the Hampshire/Surrey border with easy access to major towns such as Farnham, Guildford, London, Basingstoke and Winchester and excellent local schools.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome.
The closing date for applications is 31st July 2021
Please send applications to Mrs Donna Mant, Practice Manager, Bentley Village Surgery, Hole Lane, Bentley, Farnham, GU10 5LP or apply via the apply click button.
See our website for more information about the Practice: www.bentleysurgery.org.uk