We are a well-established, close-knit practice in the market town of Shepton Mallet in Somerset seeking a salaried GP to join our enthusiastic clinical team in delivering high quality care with excellent continuity to our 6500 patients.
We believe we can offer a high degree of flexibility and autonomous working through our multidisciplinary approach (GPs, first contact physio, community pharmacist and Somerset’s renowned ‘health connectors’) and our use of askmyGP which lets clinicians manage their own workload. Individual clinicians decide who to message, phone, video or see face to face in 15 minute appointments.
- High QOF achievement
- CQC Good
- Excellent ‘Friends and Family’ and askmyGP patient feedback
- EMIS Web and askmyGP
- Internal locum sessions available
- Medical indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks leave, one week study leave (pro rata)
- Low numbers of home visits
- Nurse led chronic disease clinics
For more information please contact Rachel Witcombe, Practice Manager, or Dr. Ken MacLeay please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call or email email@example.com
Informal visits and enquiries welcome.
Closing Date: 30/11/2020