Weaver Vale practice is a friendly well established PMS teaching practice with 9,200 patients.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic aspiring caring GP to join us on a permanent basis. The role is full time but we will consider part time (between 4 – 6 sessions)
We are based in a large purpose built health centre, shared with another general practice, with an integral pharmacy, district nurses and health visitors on site. We are adjacent to Warrington and Halton Foundation Trust Hospital in Runcorn.
We are a supportive practice and positively encourage development of additional skills and personal development. We strive to maintain a good work life balance, by offering flexibility around the working day and regularly reviewing administrative workload.
- 4- 6 sessions a week (to include pro rata share of extended hours)
- 6 weeks annual leave / 2 weeks study leave per year
- Traditional doctor – patient relationship and continuity of care highly valued.
- No out of hours or weekend commitment but opportunities for out of hours or enhanced access hub working available if desired.
- Low visit rate
- Well-being practice with full complement of allied health professionals to support delivery of care to patients
- Full contraceptive services provided with an opportunity to develop these skills.
- Good links with the CCG and all Runcorn practices are members of a single Primary
- Care Network (PCN).
- CQC rated good with outstanding leadership
- Established GP training practice with GP registrars
- Special interests encouraged
Informal visits welcome.
Please apply sending a copy of your CV to Dawn Randles, Practice Manager via the apply click button.