If you are looking to join a motivated, supportive and forward thinking team, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
With a list size of 10,400, Colne Practice has a strong emphasis on personal lists, continuity of care and patient focused services. As a GMS training practice we offer an encouraging and supportive environment with a focus on traditional family general practice. We are part of the Rickmansworth and Chorleywood Primary Care Network (PCN), comprising approximately 30,000 patients and are the designated Covid Vaccination Site within our PCN.
We are looking for a motivated, caring GP to join our friendly, hardworking team and we would welcome applications from new or experienced GPs.
- 7 partners, 1 salaried GP, Clinical Pharmacist and excellent support from nursing and admin teams
- High QOF/ enhanced Services achievement
- Rated Good in recent CQC Inspection
- Eight weeks annual/study leave
- Opportunity to buy into purpose-built premises
- Training practice, F2 Doctors, GP speciality trainees and medical students
- Suburban London location, good transport links, close to excellent schools
Closing Date: 13th June 201
For enquiries please email Jackie Porter or send your CV/covering letter to: Jackie Porter, Practice Manager, The Colne Practice, 99a Uxbridge Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 7DJ.
Email: by clicking the apply button.