A GP Opportunity With A Difference
The Walcote Practice is a dynamic, multi-award-winning independent Private General Practice in the heart of Winchester with a focus on outstanding, affordable, convenient patient healthcare. We are fully registered with and regulated by the CQC.
We are seeking a talented and motivated GP to help our team deliver high quality private primary healthcare to our loyal and growing patient list.
This permanent salaried employed position is initially for:
- three weekday shifts (ideally Tuesday afternoon and all day Friday)
- one Saturday morning per month
- provision of more extensive GP cover when other GPs are on leave
The salary for this role equates to £13,000 per weekly four-hour session per year. There is potential for regular weekday shifts to increase in the future as the business grows.
Here’s why our GPs greatly enjoy our take on Private Practice:
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Diverse population of appreciative patients
- Unrushed appointments result in enhanced patient rapport, health outcomes and GP job satisfaction
- Opportunity to offer a variety of specialised primary medical care services if suitably qualified, eg minor surgery, sexual health. Potential for training/ learning new skills.
- Supportive, cohesive team with excellent reception, admin and management staff, and we’re all great believers in work-life balance
- Bright, airy Georgian building
This is an ideal opportunity to become established in a rewarding role in private general practice in a pleasant and historic town with excellent schools, surrounded by beautiful countryside and within easy reach of London and the South Coast.
You are not required to have had prior experience of delivering private GP healthcare to apply for this role and full support will be provided.
The Walcote Practice reserves the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this position with a CV and covering letter, or to arrange an informal visit, please click the apply button.
Please also download the attached documents for further information regarding the post.
Closing dating will be Thursday June 10th 2021 at 5pm.