Based in Cardiff, Woodston Personnel UK is recruiting for a Consultant Psychiatrist, to join an exciting company on a permanent basis.
This job will involve working for a well-respected company who are renowned for their staff's knowledge and skills and are looking to add to a well-established team.
The role will be within an experienced, multidisciplinary team where you will be delivering personalised and tailored care to individual inpatients.
- Assessment of referrals/admissions
- Supervision of associate specialists
- Guidance on evidence-based treatment and effectiveness
- Mental Health Act implementation
- Liaison with Ministry of Justice
- Participation in clinical audit and quality improvement activities
- Undertake the administrative duties associated with the care of patients
- Contribution to clinical governance and responsibility for setting and monitoring standards
Benefits include flexible working hours, life assurance, free meals while on duty and many, many more.
We’re here to support your success right from the beginning through to the end. We not only help our clients find great work, we also help them build amazing lives.
For more information regarding this role, and many other Consultant Psychiatrist jobs please contact us.