Consultant - ERT Adult Community (With Relocation Allowance)
Consultant Psychiatrist in Adult Community Mental Health
Specialty - General Adult Psychiatry
Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust provides child and adult mental health services, learning disability, wellbeing and eating disorder services across Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services. Every individual makes a valuable contribution. We are proud of our staff who have been commended by CQC for the care they provide.
Why come and work with us
- Relocation allowance / removal benefit
- Protected time of 2.5 SPA per week (pro rata)
- Friendly Colleagues
- Encouragement and support for areas of special interest
- Subsidised gyms and free physio service
- We have a strong education reputation and close ties with both The University of Cambridge and The University of East Anglia
- Well established county wide teaching program
- Access and encouragement to partake in research and a well-established research network within the Trust
- Support for Quality Improvement, Audit and Service development
- Study leave budget of £600 annually.
- Forward thinking, clinically lead and innovative trust
- Flexibility can be considered for a degree of remote working
Job description Job responsibilities
Title: Consultant Adult Community Mental Health, Eastern Recovery Team, Great Yarmouth and Waveney
Specialty: Adult Community
Job Summary: This post is to provide Consultant Psychiatry input to the Eastern Recovery Team, a Community Mental Health Team based in Great Yarmouth. This is currently a vacant post in a friendly established team.
Person Specification Experience Essential
- At least 6 months experience in specific specialty
- GMC S12 Approval
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (opens in a new window). From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks For Overseas Applicants (opens in a new window).
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
The closing date is 25 April 2021.