4 -7 sessions per week
Penshurst Gardens Surgery is a friendly, suburban training practice looking for forward-thinking Salaried GP to strengthen our innovative and supportive team and continue to provide personalised, high quality care for our patients.
Some information about our surgery:
- We have a growing list size currently at nearly 6900 patients.
- High QOF attainment.
- CQC rating is Good.
- First practice to adopt HIE (Health Information Exchange) in North Central London.
- Award Winning teaching practice for medical students in 2019.
- Accredited training practice for GP trainees, Pharmacy trainees, Medical students, Physician Associates, Nurse trainees.
- As an active member of PCN4, we are involved in workforce planning and access to PCN Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and a First contact Physio.
- Systems – EMIS Web, Docman 10, AccuRx
Please send your CV with a covering letter via the apply click button.
Closing date: Wednesday, April 28th