4 days left
- Full Time
Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar, Pakistan
Applications are invited for the post of MEDICAL DIRECTOR
A Medical degree with a record of excellence in clinical care, and at least three years’ experience in leading a major hospital clinical unit in any clinical discipline.
- Ensuring clinical excellence in all aspects of hospital function
- Auditing clinical practice.
- Developing new clinical programs, and
- Developing the annual clinical budget.
- The Medical Director will report to the Board of Governors
The Medical Director will receive a faculty appointment at the appropriate level. The position permits approx. 20% of time for scholarly activities/clinical practice in the appropriate specialty. General Information: Excellent competitive salary/ benefits and incentive in a progressive environment.
Applications including curriculum vitae with the names and addresses of 3 referees should be sent via the apply click button for receipt by 24th April, 2021.
However, the position may remain open until the vacancy is filled.