We are a forward thinking, friendly, dynamic, coordinated, enthusiastic Partnership of 8 GP Partners who enjoy working with a team of 2 Salaried GPs, 5 nurses, a Health Care Assistant, minor illness clinicians, 2 Physician Assistants, Social Prescribers, Clinical Prescribers, 2 in house Physiotherapists, and a team of highly trained and motivated staff, who provide essential administrative support.
We are a well organised, high achieving, patient centred practice and adapt to an ever-changing working environment.
We are a very dynamic and enthusiastic training practice. We are also an active and leading member of the Harpenden Health PCN.
We provide general medical services to c16,500 patients in a desirable commuter belt suburb and are looking for a:
6 - 8 session GP Partner
- Modern purpose built, rented premises
- Outstanding staff retention
- Minimal Home Visits
- Heavily reduced admin due to efficient practice procedures
- OOH optional (provided by local GPs)
- Clinical Director and Lead Practice for the Harpenden Health PCN
- Chair of the Beds and Herts LMC
- Engaged with CCG and incentive schemes
- Good work/life balance with generous holidays
- Lovely town with good amenities
- Excellent local schools
- 30 minutes from London
We hope to have captured your interest, as we are a great practice to work with. Find out more about us by visiting our website and speak to Sarah Brindley our Practice Manager on Tel 01582 716680
To apply for the position please write, enclosing your CV, to Mrs Sarah Brindley, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th May 2021
Start Date End of Summer 2021
The Elms Medical Practice, 5 Stewart Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 4QA