We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Salaried GP to join the team at Blackthorn Health Centre.
We are a dedicated, friendly and forward-thinking training practice with a team of 4 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs. This is supported by a strong clinical and admin team including Workflow Administrators.
The Practice is a high achieving friendly training practice with 17,500 patients across two sites near the beautiful Hamble River on the south coast.
We work collaboratively within our Primary Care Network and Federation (ESP Network Ltd.) providing shared services, such as Phlebotomy clinics, extended access Hub and a successful Care Navigator service.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- GP accreditation and current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
- Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check
- Be forward thinking, motivated, flexible and committed to General Practice work.
- Have a kind and enthusiastic manner.
- Be an excellent team member, willing to help with the ongoing development of patient services for the future.
Sessions and salary are negotiable.
To apply, please click the apply button.