New Partner opportunity (4-8 sessions) in Putney, South West London
We are a friendly, supportive, large and progressive training practice operating in spacious refurbished premises. To build our team we seek to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated, clinically excellent Partner, who is able to demonstrate leadership along with qualities that will support the organisation and clinical team.
- We are a friendly, innovative, large, high achieving practice at the forefront of transforming primary care
- List size 26,400 patients: 29 GPs (16 WTE), 3 Physician’s Associates, 6 Nurses, 3 HCAs, 2 Pharmacists, a Social Prescriber and First Contact Physiotherapists
- We work in 5 small teams with dedicated administrative support from Care Co-ordinator’s to facilitate continuity of care
- Daily ‘catch up’ meetings for clinicians over lunch for peer support and clinical case reviews
- Annual in house appraisals, Partner mentors for new starters, plus commitment to development and leadership of our clinical team
- Full complement of in house services: phlebotomy, counselling, physio, family planning including provision of LARC , smoking cessation
- Monthly MDT and Clinical Management meetings
- Teaching environment supporting professional development and learner and trainee support and training
- Undergraduate and postgraduate GP training practice: strong practice ethos of learning and development
- Emis Web, AccuRx online triage, Docman, EPS, GP2GP, IT to support remote working
- Active involvement and leadership in West Wandsworth PCN (4 local practices)
- Engagement and leadership in SWL CCG and the GP Federation
- Benefits include 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave and allowance per annum pro rata
The ideal candidate should have an interest in teaching and training.
Job share would be considered.
Application is by CV with a covering letter via email to: the Partner by clicking the apply button.
For further information please contact any one of the Partners on 0208 788 0686
Closing date: 19th March 2021
First interview date: 27th March 2021
Second interview date: to be confirmed.