Partner or Salaried GP
Outstanding practice, serving a great community, in a stunning location!
Are you the GP to join our forward thinking practice, working from fantastic premises on the southern edge of the Lake District? We’re a fabulous team, providing personalised patient care with high rates of continuity, embracing technology to support this and other new ways of working (including working from home). Excellent local schools, easy access to the M6 and good rail links.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP, partner or salaried, to cover 5-7 clinical sessions a week, ideally from early summer, but will wait for the right person. We can offer flexible working and opportunities for other interests.
- CQC “Outstanding” January 2016
- Currently 4 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs (7,850 list)
- In the top three practices nationally for iwantgreatcare patient feedback
- Active patient group with our Nutwood Charity supporting us
- GP registrar, FY2 training and research practice
- Member of our PCN and GP Federation
- Attached PCN pharmacists, physio and social prescribers/link workers
- Excellent nursing and admin support team
See our website www.nutwoodmedicalpractice.nhs.uk for more about us. Informal enquires and visits welcome - contact Joyce on 01539 777210 or email. Applications by covering letter and CV to Joyce via the apply click button.