Diagnostic Radiologist, Area of Need positions, NSW Australia (copy)
Life Medical Imaging is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Radiologist to join our existing team of Radiologists.
Happy to provide sponsorship, and Area of Need positions Available.
No on-call commitment required.
Life Medical Imaging is an independently owned and operated medical imaging provider offering a comprehensive range of diagnostic imaging and interventional procedures including a subspecialty focus on MSK, Women’s Imaging, Cardiac Imaging, and Paediatric Imaging.
Our team of skilled and qualified clinical and support staff, combined with the latest technology ensure you receive the highest standard of care and imaging in a modern, professional and comfortable environment.
We are recognised as experts in our field but also being affordable, and being accessible for patients in the Central Coast region.
We aim to utilise the latest state of the art equipment and techniques to provide a world-class service for women and men on the Central Coast.
The Central Coast is a region of New South Wales, Australia, on the Pacific Ocean north of Sydney. Towns like Terrigal and Avoca Beach feature expansive beaches and surfing. The Entrance is a resort area offering a range of recreation at the confluence of the ocean and Tuggerah Lake, a saltwater wetland.
You will be able to live in a beautiful, high-quality home at a reasonable price within the area.
If you have children, you can select from the excellent, highly respected private and public school options.
Why not get your work-life balance back with an easy commute to work?
- The position offers a diversity of clinical work in a comprehensive clinic setting, while also reaping all the benefits of working for a reputable private Radiology provider.
- Attractive work conditions and a friendly, supportive team with subspecialist trained Radiologists to interact with on your day-to-day. You can choose to work either four (4) or five (5) days per week
- Lucrative remuneration package
All applicants must:
- Be a Fellow of the RANZCR; (or completed initial assessment with no training restrictions)
- Desirable (not essential) to hold Level A or B Accreditation with the Conjoint Committee for the Recognition of Training in CT Coronary.
- New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply
- FRANZCR and AHPRA Specialist Registration
- DWS applicants are eligible for this position
- The successful candidate will be required to actively participate in clinical meetings and educational events as part of their role.
To apply please click the Apply button.
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist, Area of Need positions, NSW Australia (copy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly