Consultant Dermatologist - Doha
Head Medical has an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Dermatologist to join a well-established and growing group of premium, private outpatient clinics in Qatar with an existing team of over 25 medical professionals from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia.
The clinics are differentiated by the quality of their facilities, the quality of their team and their ethical patient-oriented focus. The management team is British and the clinics offer an excellent working environment.
- Varied workload of clinical and aesthetic cases;
- Attractive tax-free salary;
- Generous incentive scheme to reward performance;
- 40 hours per week, day shifts only;
- Limited administrative burden - the focus is on quality of care;
- Join a premium, private environment with quality facilities;
- Seven weeks of annual holidays (including national holidays)
- UK CCT (or equivalent Western qualification) and inclusion on the Specialist Register in Dermatology;
- At least 2 years' experience post CCT working as a Consultant;
- Aesthetic experience including botox, fillers and lasers
- Track record of, and commitment to, delivering outstanding clinical care;
- Cultural sensitivity, with patients from all over the world
- Empathetic practitioner with strong patient rapport
- Entrepreneurial, to work with management to establish and develop the service
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork in a small, tightly-knit team;
Qatar provides a safe and family-friendly expatriate lifestyle. There are fabulous shops, restaurants, museums, cultural events, world-class universities and social and sporting clubs and facilities. The country is located on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and with an area of 11,437 sq. km, it’s fairly small in land mass (roughly half the size of Wales). In 2010, Qatar had the world's highest GDP per capita, while the economy grew by 19.4%, the fastest in the world. The main source of Qatar’s wealth is its vast reserves of natural gas which have made it one of the richest countries in the world.
Qatar is pressing ahead with ambitious social, economic and infrastructure development plans and will invest tens of billions of pounds in developing its infrastructure over the next 10 years. Rapid population growth is driving demand for accommodation (both residential and commercial) and medical and education services.
How Head Medical can help
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time-consuming. We’re the UK’s specialist in international medical recruitment and we’ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
Apply for Consultant Dermatologist - Doha
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly