We are delighted to announce that we have an exciting opportunity available. The Willow Group are looking for a Salaried GP to join our ever expanding team. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for providing sustainable, population-based health and social care, while ensuring our patients are seen in a timely manner by the most appropriate clinician within the Extended Primary Care Team. We pride ourselves on patient, staff and community engagement.
The Willow Group is unique; we are partnered with Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust, which is one of the largest Community and Mental Health Trusts in the UK. This comes with the opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your skills within multidisciplinary teams in different specialties.
The Willow Group work over 4 Sites providing:
- GP led, working with a highly skilled team of ANPs, Nurses, Pharmacists, CPNs, First Contact Practitioners in MSK, Physician’s Associate, Paramedic, Social Prescribers and supported by a motivated and efficient admin team
- Training for FY2s, GP Registrars, Nurses and Physicians Associates
- Primary Care Research
- Same Day Access Service
- Home Visiting Service
- A Strong MDT approach to routine care
- 15 minute appointments offering flexibility of telephone, video, on-line or face-to –face consultations
- Clinical administration sessions
- Forward thinking and innovative PCN
The Willow Group and Southern Health NHSFT have strong connections with Wessex Deanery. Both Willow and SHFT provide training to Foundation Doctors, GP trainees and Specialty trainees from CT1-ST7.
As you can see this is an exciting time to join and be a part of The Willow Group whilst we are on this journey to success.
We would encourage any interested candidate to get in touch for an informal discussion and where possible arrange a visit. Please contact Emma O’Brien, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Robin Harlow at email@example.com for further information.