Salaried GP vacancy at Malpas Surgery (6-8 sessions)
with partnership prospects
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP, working 6-8 sessions per week, with partnership prospects and flexibility for the right candidate, to join our friendly and established team.
Malpas Surgery is a dynamic, progressive and supportive practice, proud of our clinical care and patient continuity. We are based in rural Cheshire on the boundaries of Shropshire and Wales, within a 30 minute commute of Chester, Shrewsbury and Nantwich, and offering excellent schools and amenities.
- A very competitive package with BMA model contract
- 4 GP Partners and 2 Salaried GPs
- Continuity of care, operating personal lists for ongoing healthcare.
- Experienced nursing team of 4 PNs and 2 HCAs
- 7,450 patients, dispensing to 75%
- Excellent management and admin teams, with high levels of secretarial support
- EMIS Web, Docman 10, AccuRx, Lexacom and active workflow management
- Minor op, sexual health, contraception, phlebotomy and minor injury services
- Supportive environment including regular Practice meetings and CPD. Special interests are encouraged and supported
- A high achieving Practice, rated ‘Good’ by CQC, National Patient Survey and QOF results. GPs are involved in training, LMC, PCN, CCG and education
- Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, First Contact Physiotherapists and Social Prescribing Link Workers. Active member of the Rural Alliance PCN
Informal visits and enquires are welcome. To request an application pack, please click the apply button. Please contact Mrs Lynn Suckley, Managing Partner, for further information on 07720 393125
Closing date: Sunday 21st March 2021.
Attached below is further information regarding the post which you can also download.