Salaried GP Position
Earn a 6-figure salary and have 12 weeks holiday
Wonderful opportunity to achieve a work/life balance on the idyllic Isle of Bute with our generous annual leave and salary in our friendly eight doctor innovative and supportive practice.
With miles of unspoilt beaches, three golf courses and facilities to go horse riding, kayaking, cycling, sailing and fishing, there are plenty of ways to make the most of the lifestyle that this position offers.
The island has excellent amenities including a private nursery, a choice of primary schools, a modern secondary school and a college.
Rothesay offers a selection of shops and facilities including a leisure centre and cinema, but is also within easy reach of the mainland with a short ferry crossing and connecting train services. Glasgow is only 75 minutes away and the international airport is easily accessible.
- 12 weeks annual leave
- 6-figure annual salary
- 6,300 patients Bute/ 3000 Cowal
- Patient contacts 20-30 per day with minimal visiting
- Exciting medicine with a Community Hospital and small A&E covering our own OOH with mostly undisturbed nights.
- Mostly Rothesay based with occasional shifts at our sister practice in Dunoon.
- Happy to consider job sharing and part time working and candidates from all stages of your career.
Please visit our web site: https://www.thebutepractice.co.uk/
Informal visits are welcome.
To find out more about the Isle of Bute visit: http://www.visitbute.com/2018-vb/
To see some of the benefits of becoming a rural GP visit: nhshighland-rural.scot.nhs.uk
Applications by 31st March 2021
Informal enquiries/applications with CV to: Graham Bolton, Practice Manager, Bute Practice, Health Centre, High Street, Rothesay, Bute PA20 9JL. Telephone via 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call or click the apply button to apply for the post.