The Isle of Man is the ideal place to live and work, combining breathtaking unspoiled scenery, superb leisure, sport and social facilities, with good air and sea links to the UK and Ireland. The Island enjoys a basic rate of income tax (10% min 20% max) and generous rates of personal allowance.
Situated in the middle of the Irish Sea, the island is surrounded by a wealth of marine life which includes whales, dolphins, seals and basking sharks. With vibrant towns, stunning beaches and miles of beautiful open countryside, the Isle of Man has something for everyone.
Castletown Medical Centre is a well-established, popular and friendly practice based in the south of the island. We have a vacancy for a GP partner (6-8 sessions) to join our busy practice.
- The Isle of Man currently has no Covid-19 transmissions in the community
- Open list of 4,100 patients and growing
- 3 GP Partners, 3 PNs, 1 HCA and a supportive team of admin staff
- We are fair and equitable to each other in terms of workload
- Daily catch ups
- Emis Web Paper Light
- No OOH
- No CCG, CQC or QOF
- Locally negotiated GMS contract
- The Covid-19 vaccination roll out is underway following manufacturers guidelines
This position is ideal for a dedicated, forward thinking individual interested in offering a wide range of high standard care to our patients.
For further information please contact Debbie Longan, Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 19th March 2021