4 days left
- Full Time
Are recruiting due to retirement for 2 GP Partner/Salaried (6-8 sessions per week).
- Is currently a 2 Partner + 1 Salaried. Coastal rural practice in Galloway SW Scotland
- Main surgery in town of Whithorn
- Dispensing branch surgery in Port William
- Practice comprises the Machars Peninsula Wigtown
The Practice team:
- Well organised and motivated
- Excellent continunity of care
- Supported by area multi-disciplinary including community nurse, mental health nursing, clinical pharmacists, para-medics, mid-wife and social work
- Ambition to become a teaching practice as well as the on going development of the new NHS contract in Scotland
Ideal for a dedicated, forward thinking individual interested in offering a wide range of care in a rural context with ready access to rugged coastlines, unspoilt beaches, forest and moors; allowing a fulfilling work/life balance.
Partner and/or Salaried available. Golden Hello may be applicable.