Due to the retirement of one of our partners after 26 years’ service,
Abersychan Group Practice are looking for someone to join the Welsh RCGP
practice of the year! (2017). We are a thriving and friendly training practice
serving a population of 10,600 in a beautiful Welsh Valley. We can offer
up to 6 sessions per week for a GP partner or Salaried GP (with a view to
partnership). The post is due to start July 1st 2021, however we are willing
to wait for the right candidate.
- 9 Partners, 1 Salaried Retainer, + Registrar(s) + Medical Students
- 3 Nurses (1 Advanced Practitioner) 5HCSWs , Pharmacist (NCN)
- EMIS Web, Docman, Digital dictation (Lexacom)
- High QOF achievement. Maximum points. Attractive income + full parity
- We are extremely fair and equitable to each other in terms of workload.
- Special interests encouraged. Flexible working. No OOH commitment.
- Modern purpose built rented premises at 2 sites. No equity buy in.
- Pro Rata up to 9 weeks annual leave
- Mentorship to newly qualified GPs
- Close to the M4 with links to Cardiff, Newport and Bristol
For more information, or informal discussion please contact Mr Ian Mcleish
(Practice Manager) 01495 774744.
Please apply with CV via the apply click button by March 19th 2021.