We are seeking an enthusiastic colleague(s) to join our forward-thinking and supportive team for 4-8 sessions.
We practise from a new, leased, health centre in a pleasant large village between Mold and Wrexham, 10 miles from Chester and commuting distance to Liverpool and Manchester. Our list of patients is varied, from farmers to factory workers, commuters to stately home owners.
- Current list size of 9,300.
- 5 Partners, 2 salaried GPs and 2 ANPs
- 15 min appointments
- AskmyGP triage system
- EMIS Web
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Consistently high QOF achievers and healthy practice finances
- Supportive team, full time is 8 sessions a week
- We teach medical students from Cardiff, we are research accredited and looking to expand this area of work
- Protected educational time and actively support the development of special interests
Starting time negotiable for the right candidate. In the usual way we will arrange a period of mutual assessment.
For more information, or an informal chat please contact the Practice Manager – Helen Jones on 01978 762140 or click the apply button to apply for the above post.
Closing date: 13th March 2021