Clinical Fellow- Medical Leadership
HCA Healthcare UK is proud to be inviting Specialty Registrar Level Doctors to our Clinical Fellowship in Medical Leadership, bespoke designed for Doctors, in association with The Business School, formally known as Cass
In our 5th year of this unique programme, with a proven track record of outstanding success. HCA UK has previously supported 47 doctors on their career pathways into Medical Leadership.
- 2-year full-time fellowship programme - part clinical - part study
- Programme commitment Sept 2021-August 2023
- Salary £65000-£72000 dependent upon speciality - plus full funding for the MSc in Medical Leadership paid in advance to The Business School
- Based at one of the HCA Healthcare UK Facilities in London or Manchester
The Executive Masters in Medical Leadership ( EMML) is a specialised degree that offers advanced leadership training to Doctors. The Fellowship develops leaders who can transform healthcare systems in ways that ultimately help people live longer and healthier lives—grounded in research.
The Fellowship gives ambitious doctors the skills experience and education to put them on the pathway of healthcare leaders and entails; attending 36 Lectures, home essay style coursework, eight modules of bespoke medical leadership, group-based research, paid part-time employment in your specialist trained area at HCA UK and a designated mentor from a HCA UK Senior Manager. You will also lead on an innovative impact project at HCA UK to enhance patient pathways or patient experience.
This is a competitive selection process;
- Successful applicants will be GMC registered with a licence to practice.
- ST4 and above Specialist trainees, with either Oncology, Critical Care, Neuro Rehabilitation, Haematology or Acute Medicine experience.
Please apply with cv and covering letter to why you are interested in Medical Leadership specifically, and your clinical work preference hospital site within the HCA UK Group.