Salaried GP/GP Partner – 6 sessions
Are you an enthusiastic & motivated GP looking for a friendly & supportive practice?
Guildford has lots for everyone to enjoy with great Surrey Hills countryside nearby. We are working a total triage model using Footfall with telephone, video & online consulting; all face to face appointments are triaged by clinicians.
- City centre GMS Training practice (GP, F2 & medical students)
- Diverse patient population around 12,000
- 6 GP partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 1 ANP, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA, PCN pharmacist & Physio first
- 6 weeks’ holiday (pro-rata) & 1 week study leave
- Daily lunch break with colleagues
- Weekly educational meetings
- An award winning building, within walking distance to the river, National Trust property & Guildford Cricket Ground
- Low home visit rate, no responsibility for nursing homes, high QOF & patient satisfaction
- Great admin/secretarial support, using Emis Web & Docman
- Salary depending on experience
- Property-owning partnership BMA contract & Indemnity fees paid
Apply in writing, with CV & covering letter, to the Practice/Business Manager, Dapdune House Surgery, Wharf Road, Guildford GU1 4RP, or by email via the apply button.
Closing Date: 31st December 2020
Interview date week commencing 11th January 2021
Start date: April 2021