Consultant Forensic Psychiatry
Sheikh Khalifa Medical City in Abu Dhabi, part of the SEHA Health System is looking for a Consultant Forensic Psychiatry.
Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (SKMC) is a flagship tertiary hospital in the UAE and the largest teaching medical centre in Abu Dhabi.
SKMC comprises of a 533-bed acute care hospital, 16 Outpatient Specialty Clinics and a Blood Bank. Additionally, SKMC manages a Biosafety Level 3 Laboratory (BSL3) and a 125-bed Behavioural Sciences Pavilion, the largest mental care facility that provides adults and paediatrics services.
The hospital has pioneered multiple innovative medical technologies locally and regionally, establishing itself as a market leader and setting new benchmarks for the sector.
In this role you will have the ability to work cooperatively and collegially within a diverse environment that fosters team science and multidisciplinary patient care.
- Certificate of Completion of Training / Specialist Training (CCST/CCT) or equivalent in Forensic Psychiatry or General Adult Psychiatry
- Formal training/fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Forensic Psychiatry post CCT
- Fluency in Arabic Language
Perks of the job:
- Competitive tax free salary;
- Accommodation Allowance;
- On-boarding and repatriation Air tickets (Business Class);
- Paid annual leave of 32 working days plus public holidays ;
- Education paid leave;
- End of Service gratuity;
- Relocation allowance;
- Almost 360 days of sunshine
How to find out more and apply
For more information please contact Dr. Mahyar Sadeghi, Medical Affairs Director on 00971507230572 between 08AM and 12PM GMT, Sunday through Thursday.
To apply, please e-mail your current CV, GMC registration and cover letter by clicking the apply button.