Retainer / Salaried GP
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Retainer or Salaried GP for 2-4 sessions per week. We are a warm and welcoming PMS practice, where the GP team are supported by a highly skilled MDT to care for our 6500 patients. The COVID-19 Pandemic has drastically affected our service model provision which been challenging and rewarding.
Exeter is an historic city close to the beautiful Devon coastline, with excellent travel links and superb schools locally.
We are seeking a GP who is keen to participate in team discussions to develop responsive and effective services for our patients. We are looking for applicants who are compassionate, resilient, and calm under pressure, have excellent communication skills and have a teamwork mentality with a good sense of humour.
- A forward thinking, supportive and cohesive partnership
- Excellent mentorship with daily GP meetings
- Generous annual leave package
- Stable patient base
- Strong nurse team leading on chronic disease management
- Active participation in PCN development with four other local practices including good recruitment to additional roles. We have an excellent, highly experienced PCN Pharmacist
- Teaching and training practice: GP registrars, Exeter medical school teaching- years 1 & 2
- IT: EMIS Web, Arden Templates, Lexacom, AccuRX, electronic prescribing
- Rated as good by CQC
- No OOH commitment
We welcome contact for informal discussions. Please contact Practice Manager, Penny Miller via the apply click button to apply for this post.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call