Locum Consultant General Medicine
Full time appointment as Consultant Physician in General Medicine to join an enthusiastic consultant body managing general internal medicine with the expansion of medical beds. Working in either Winchester or Basingstoke.
What we look for:
- Wide experience in General medicine
- Excellent team working skills
- Professional skills to lead in service developments
- Registration from GMC
What we Offer:
- Leadership of a team of junior doctors and multi-disciplinary staff.
- Work alongside a team committed to delivering high quality care.
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Your life outside HHFT is important and the Trust are happy to consider applications with flexible working patterns that cater to individual requirements; this can be discussed at interview.
Who we are: Medicine division is a fast paced, reactive service catering for care across a broad range of specialities within medicine including; diabetes and endocrinology, infection disease, rheumatology and more.
About the trust:
The vision at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is to provide outstanding care for every patient. We serve a population of nearly 600,000 people across Hampshire and West Berkshire as well as some people who access our specialist services from across the country.
Created in January 2012 the Foundation Trust prioritises the provision of exceptional, compassionate, care delivered by the valued staff working in a culture of collaboration and mutual respect. HHFT employs circa 6,000 people and had a turnover of £382m in 17/18
Four core values (CARE) Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Encourage. These are in place to support of four clear objectives, provide outstanding care of patients, empowering all members of staff, sustainable growth and innovating for the future.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Dr Tahir Akbar, Consultant Gastroenterologist, firstname.lastname@example.org 47280
Call Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on 01256 473202 (ext 47280)