This is a unique chance to join a successful and forward thinking surgery as a Salaried GP. You would be working with a varied patient demographic and an experienced Multi-disciplinary team, including Practice Nurse’s and a Clinical Pharmacist.
The surgery is keen to promote specialist interest areas and offer a flexible session plan to allow Doctors to meet the demands of the patient base.
You would have a key role in the development of the surgery within the local area, as well as the option for developing a portfolio career.
Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team
Offering 6-8 salaried sessions, with some flexibility of working days and session timings
- Salary £9,000 -£10,000 per session ( negotiable depending on experience and Qualifications )
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
- List size of just over 6,500 patients
- Support for development of special interests
To apply for this post, please click the apply button.
Also please download the attached document below for further information regarding the post.