7 sessions per week
We are looking for a GP to join our friendly town centre GMS practice due to a Partner moving abroad.
Start date: Spring 2021.
- 6 partners (4 ½ full-time equivalent)
- 1 GP retainer
- 1 ST3
- 3 practice nurses and 1 HCA
- List size 7,800
- EMIS Web (since Nov 2010)Docman.
- GP Training practice
- High QOF achievers
- Excellent Local OOH GP co-operative (Shropdoc)
- Active PCN involvement
- We were rated “Good” in all areas by the CQC at our last inspection.
- We are highly regarded by our patients. In fact we ranked 152 out of 6859 practices in England in the IPSOS Mori Patient Satisfaction Survey in 2019. This was the second-best practice in Shropshire
- We receive consistently good feedback from the NHS “Friends and Family” test and NHS choices.
- We have achieved maximum Quality Outcome Framework (QOF) points for the last 2 years, which indicates that our clinical practice is safe and effective.
- Our practice has been the best performing practice in Shropshire for carrying out NHS Health checks.
- We participate in local and national initiatives such as “Active Shrewsbury” and “Park Run”.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Jane Read, Practice Manager, Claremont Bank Surgery, Claremont Bank, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1RLor via the apply click button. For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call or for further information see: www.claremontbanksurgery.co.uk
Please contact Jane if you wish to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: 14.12.2020