Partner/ Salaried GP
We are looking for a motivated/enthusiastic Partner/salaried GP for 4-6 sessions to join a large and busy training practice of 17,200 patients with 7 FTE partners, supported by a large MDT. We are fortunate to have a modern purpose built building with excellent facilities. Honiton is a lovely market town, close to East Devon coast, with excellent rail links to Exeter and London with superb local schooling.
- Forward thinking, supportive and cohesive partnership
- Excellent mentorship with daily GP meetings
- Well-structured in house clinical meetings and educational programme
- Above average income
- Stable patient base with personalised lists
- Strong nurse team leading on chronic disease management
- Specialised interests are encouraged
- Strong links with Academic Health Science Network to aid data driven demand management that guides our practice
- Active participation in PCN development with two other local practices
- Teaching and training practice: GP registrars, F2 MSK trainee, Exeter medical school teaching-2-5 yr students
- RCGP accredited research practice with continued research project involvement
- IT: System One, Arden Templates, electronic prescribing
- Rated as good by CQC with very positive feedback
- No OOH commitment although sessions available through Devon Doctors on call
- We welcome telephone discussion, informal visits or ‘trial-by-locum’.
Please contact our Strategic Manager Sean Corbett via the apply click button to apply for this post or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.