Partner/ Salaried GP
Corner Place Surgery are looking to recruit a Salaried or Partnership GP. Suitable for new or newly qualified GPs.
It is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking Peninsular Medical School training practice, rated excellent for training. Corner Place Surgery is a well-established practice of over 16,000 patients in the heart of Paignton. We take pride in delivering high quality care. We are friendly, hardworking and innovative and enjoy working together and have an experienced team with an excellent clinical skill mix of 6 Partners, 5 Salaried GPs a dynamic multi-disciplinary team with a supportive and dynamic admin team.
We encourage our doctors to develop outside interests and roles if desired as we feel it adds to our skills and enables us to be a more rounded and innovative Practice and we currently have doctors working with the LMC, CCG and many other fields.
We are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- 15 minute Routine Appointments, triage, administration time and visits.
- Indemnity paid by the practice if you join our MDU Group scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Excellent supportive team
- Opportunities to contribute to work within Intermediate Care and Visiting Service
- Flexibility around start dates and number of sessions
- Flexible working options considered
- Sustainable working conditions
Please contact Practice Manager, Evie Langman, by clicking the apply button. Tel: 01803841800
Closing Date: 31/10/2020